A Girl Shoud Be Two Things. Classy & Fabulous.





Love For Layers

So I'm off to the salon again looking for a new fresh and dynamic look.... one problem! I do not like taking risks with my hair, I know, I know BORING! But I am not that random shaved pattern, or bright Rhianna inspired curls; type of girl. I am as boring when it comes to my hair as we expect west life's new album to be. (Sorry if I offended any die hard fans, but guys please its snooze music). But even though I am a total bore I want to maintain stylistic legibility and find a style that's versatile. Basically something that I can switch up from time to time yet doesn't take a whole lot of maintenance for those lazy days.

I have been loving the centre parting with sharp layered look; sported by stylish and sultry celebs such as Kim Kardashian and Lauren London.

(pic by google)

(pic by google)

(pic by google)

I absolutely love the way the fringe/bangs sweeps over the front of face. This hair style seems like it would suit many and be quite versatile to wear in comparison to having your fringe cut A-line going diagonally across your face. This style would look amazing straight, naturally curled, curled with rollers or a hot iron, straight with the front hair/bangs flicked for the Kim effect or pinned or tyed back with the hair still kept in a centre parting. See its meant to be I'm already planning a future with this style. I shall be back in a week or so with pics of me and my (hopefully) sassy new hairstyle.

Before I take the matters of my hair in a hairdressers hands please let me know what you think. Love or hate?

Thank you guys so much for stopping by. Wishing you a great day.
xoxo

6 comments:

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

love kim <3

♥ Sarah ♥ said...

I love that hairstyle too! Absolutely beautiful and feminine!

Sarah xoxo

http://beautygossipgirl.blogspot.com/

Jenna said...

These are really cute! I just got my hair cut, but I wear a deep side part, shortish side bangs, lots of layers and face framing layers in front. it was actually a big change for me, but I love it. Thanks for posting!

thatssofletch.blogspot.com

xo, Jay

Anonymous said...

Iwant my hair cut like kims but her is supa long she got length to spare.

BeautyStalker said...

@jay Fletch its a big change for me aswell I'm such a side parting girl lol xxx

BeautyStalker said...

@Celestial BeautyFly the Kardashian girls all wear extensions and weave to add to their already amazing hair, so if u wanted that style you could always add extra hair for length xxx