A Girl Shoud Be Two Things. Classy & Fabulous.





Good Friday Great Haul!!

Hello lovelies! Hope you're enjoying the Easter hols!!! I must say the sun makes an excellent change to usual bank holidays we enjoy in rainy Britain. I usually spend my bank holidays bored out of my wits flicking through day time movies or reorganising my itunes library... Something that passes the day and moves it along, whilst the grey skies add to the dragging on effect and the harsh wind knocks firmly on my windows. However this Easter has blessed us with a rare bit of sunshine and glorious weather, making it impossible to consider staying indoors.

So I rushed off early this morning to my local shopping centre and picked up a few beauty goodies. I've done alot of clothes shopping online (haul coming soon) so I made it strictly beauty today, and resisted the gorgeous dresses in H&M and Newlook (Newlook have stepped it up recently *thumbs up*).


Revlon

To me the quality of Revlon products almost rivals that of the high end brands, which probably explains why the brands products are priced a bit more steeply priced than most other high street brands. I picked up a Super Lustrous Matte lipstick in Smoked Peach, a Colour Burst lip gloss in Peony (new) and from their new S/S collection I picked up Blue Lagoon nail varnish.




Peony glitters away on the left, as u can see the colour is a mix of dusky rose whilst in the light it glimmers almost coral. Smoked peach on the right is a gorgeous salmon pink with slight orangey tones, as with all other Revlon Matte lipsticks the colour goes on very matte and opaque, yet still soft and creamy.

Chanel

My local Boots has recently opened a Chanel counter, I don't know whether this is going to be a good thing or a bad thing for me yet. I cant deny I was excited, but my purse strings certainly gave a deep sigh, knowing indeed that I will be back more often than not. I couldn't resist picking up one of the fabulous Coco Rouge Lipsticks, it wasn't even up for discussion, I had to! My colour of choice was the fantastic Evasion.




Evasion is a gorgeous baby pink/peach shade, all lipsticks in the Coco Rouge Shine range apply beautifully sheer making them perfect for daytime wear. And lets face it you're going to enjoy pulling out a little piece of luxury whilst touching up your make up on the train.

Repurchase

I made two repurchase today of two items, both of which I must have first picked up three months ago. The Clinique Superfine Brow Liner in 03 Deep Brown and The Body Shop's Clarifying Seaweed Toner.


No other Brow products do it for me the way the Clinique brow pencil does, my brows look groomed and sharp, but never harsh or over drawn. The Seaweed toner is amazing on my combination skin, it helps balance oil, leave my skin refreshed and normal, whilst not being to harsh or drying out my skin which I find most toners geared towards combination skin tend to do.


After my little spree I retreated home to play with my new gifts and then enjoyed a couple glasses of already mixed pinacolada in the garden... classy ay! Tonight I think I'll  enjoy Good Friday a little gracefully and treat my mummy by taking her to dinner.

Have you guys tried or are looking forward to trying any of the products listed above? And how will you be spending your Easter Holiday in this gorgeous weather?

Stay safe and hydrated guys ;-)

mwah xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I love this lipstick, great colour!

xoxo

Makeup and Mutts said...

The Revlon lippie looks gorgeous! Your blog is so cute!

BeautyStalker said...

Aww thanku ladies xx